We Believe That...
- The whole Bible is given by the inspiration of God and there is absolute infallibility in the original text.
- God the Father is the Lord of the universe and the Heavenly Father of believers.
- Jesus, God the Son, is the Word that was made flesh, who shed His blood and died on the cross for the remission of sins, rose again from the dead the third day, ascended to heaven, shall come again to reward the Church and judge the living and the dead, and is the Saviour of mankind.
- God, the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, convicts people of sin, enlightens and influences them to believe and trust Jesus, comforting, helping, teaching and guiding the believers.
- God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are the Triune Almighty God.
- God freely gives His salvation to the world and whosoever believes in Jesus Christ, receives Him as his own personal Saviour and enters into the Kingdom of God through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit shall be saved.
- The Church is the House of God, the Body of Christ, established and developed by means of the gifts given by the Holy Spirit and is responsible to preach the Gospel to the world.