- Bilingual Education
To be confident, competent and comfortable in the use of English and Chinese.
- English Programme: Phonics, Reading Programme, spelling decodable words, creative writing, stories & rhymes and literacy activities.
- Chinese Programme: We use a thematic approach to develop children's interest through listening, speaking, comprehension skills, recognizing Chinese characters, reading and writing . We have the 'Gift of the Gab' programme for the K1 and K2 Children which is conducted in a fun, creative and interactive way to build self-esteem and confidence , to enhance communication skills, and to develop appreciation in Dramatic Arts at an early age.
- Mathematics: We use the 'Growing with Mathematics' programme from USA and a combination of our own materials.
- Outdoor Play which includes free and structured play and challenging exercises to build self-confidence and help in the development of fine and gross motor skills.
- Music & Movement time to relax and appreciate rhythm, songs and dances of various themes and cultures.
- Art & Craft to help children express creatively through various medium.
- Learning Centre Activities provides a variety of activities and materials for individual or small group learning. They include art, construction, dramatic, Language, Mathematics, Science and a Library Corner.
- Integrated Project Work offers opportunity for children to play an integral role in making choices and determine the direction it takes whilst enriching and adding on a new dimension to their learning.
- Social & Moral Education through Bible stories teachings and Character Development Programme to help children behave and relate to others.
- Chess Education for the K2 children to enhance critical thinking skills
- Special Activities
Children's Literature & Integrated Arts, Field Trips , Activities & Celebrations, Fitness Week, Busy Bee Day, Annual Concert , Annual Vacation Bible School